Thursday, November 22, 2012

Your Life Can Change In A Day - Medusa's Desire Available on Kindle!

Yesterday, I went to bed thinking that all I was going to do today was help my mother cook Thanksgiving food, feel guilty for eating too much when I'm supposed to be on a diet, and go on a long walk.

It was enough. I'm thankful to have all my loved ones here with me today. I love writing and talking to people on AQConnect. I've been meeting new people as of late and improving my outlook on life.

But fate had other things in store for me...I waited in long lines for the ingredients my mother forgot to purchase at the grocery store, laughed at my dogs cowering under the table to get away from the vacuum, and published my debut novel!

Everything fell into place in just the right way for Medusa's Desire to become available today.  Whether you purchase it or not, I'll still enjoy talking to you about writing, reading, and life, but for anyone who is interested, I thought I'd let you know it is on Amazon.



It all started the day her god raped her.

She transformed into an abomination through his touch. Her skin grew scales. Her eyes turned red. She screamed for help, but all who saw her became stone.

Medusa thought she would be alone forever, until the day a man came to kill her and fell in love instead. Now Perseus is running from those who hired him as he continues to love a girl who could kill him with a glance.

Buy on Amazon for $0.99

If you'd like to to read a sample of my writing before you purchase, I posted Chapter 1&2 of Medusa's Desire on my other blog:

Read Chapter 1

Read Chapter 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Crazy intro! I'm definately going to be picking this up!

SC Author said...

WOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!!

T.J. said...

I can't wait to grab it!! *looks at account* Dang bills. Snagging into my exciting book buying...grrr! You are damned brave! I have no doubts you will do great!

Unknown said...

There are so many web, but only that I think your website helpful, thank you


Obat Benjolan Tumor Di Ketiak
Obat Tradisional Tumor Di Lidah
Obat Infeksi Rongga Mulut