Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I've Been Working On - Part 1 - God of Light

Some of you may already know from reading my facebook that I've been having some trouble concentrating lately. Although I'm writing every day, I've been adding content to a ton of projects, which has been making it difficult to get out new stories as quickly as I'd like to.

Still, there have been four stories that I've been focusing on and even bought covers for, so I thought it would be fun to share them with you. I haven't shared the stories with critique partners or editors yet, so publishing them is still probably a few months off, but I hope to be doing so soon. (If you'd like to read some of these stories and critique them for me, e-mail me at deathauthor@live.com and I'll gladly exchange the favor by reading a story of yours as well.)

The first story in the God of Light series will be available for free. It's called Bright's Passion and the sequel is Night's Lust. Bright and Night are two gods that have power over the day and the night. They are brothers who are fighting for the love of a beautiful witch named Adonya.

It has more romance than any of my other novels have had before now! I'm really excited about the stories because they are very steamy! And obviously it involves a love triangle, which was a lot of fun to write.

Here are the covers I have purchased for the novels. I got them from here: ebookindiecovers.com/ There's a lot of very reasonable priced covers there. Let me know what you think in the comments!


4 comments:

Faith Williams said...

Covers look great! Hope you are able to get focused and writing productively...

Anonymous said...

Story sounds great. Covers look a bit amateurish (especially the first one) though, sorry :(

E.B. Black said...

@Anonymous: It's all right anonymous. =) You are welcome to share your opinion.

Unknown said...

Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Jual Obat Maag
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Hipertiroid Tradisional
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Ginjal Mengecil