Monday, July 17, 2017

New Writer's Guide To Writing, Publishing, And More

I just recently launched a new website. It's still a work in progress. I only have one article up so far, but it's a website that I plan to fill with articles that are there to help new writers learn more about writing and publishing.

Here's a link to the site:

http://newwritersguide.weebly.com/

I've been told by some new writers before in emails that they enjoy reading my blog and learning about writing that way, but my blog is mostly about my current writing experiences and thoughts on the industry. It doesn't cover a lot of the basics and even when I do, those posts can be hard to find as they get buried under other posts.

So I thought I'd make this website, so I could write a lot of the basic information of what I have learned from being a writer for over a decade. I hope the information can help some new writers. Let me know if there is anything specific you want me to talk about (although I have a ton of articles in mind already! I just need to write them!)

No comments: